Some notes on parking
Parking at the site
- See if you can arrange discounted parking for attendees as part of your contract.
- Get hours and rates. Number of parking spaces.
- Are there separate rates for self parking and valet parking.
- Find out the rules for "In-and-Out" parking, if it is offered.
- It might only exist for valet parking, or it might only exist if the garage is not sold out.
- If you have time drive around to find what parking is available nearby
- Take photos of signs to capture their rates
- An app (site) like parkopedia.com or bestparking.com can show nearby parking (if they have info for your city.
- What are prices? Hours?
- Is there an app?
Create a Map
- Using Google Maps, you can create a map with the location of nearby parking and other features.
- The resulting map can be embedded in a web site.
Month before event make sure rates haven't changed.