ConRunner is a reference that is being written collaboratively by people from around the world. The following articles contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the ConRunner community.
This information lifted freely from Wikipedia and re-interpreted. They did it first and better. If what you find here isn't clear, you might want to look at their help files.
If you've come here to learn how to help ConRunner, please visit ConRunner Things ToDo for ideas.
- How to explore ConRunner
- How to download ConRunner content
- How to search for an article
- How to use talk pages
- How to use the Recent Changes page
- How to use the Related Changes page
- How to use the Go button
- How to log in
- How to set preferences (Meta-Wikimedia version)
Modifying a ConRunner page
- How to edit a page, including markup details. You can experiment with editing pages in the Wikipedia sandbox
- How to start a new page
- How to use categories
- How to use images (and the image use policy)
- How to use redirect pages
- How to use tables
- How to use templates (and the available templates)
- How to upload files to ConRunner
- How to add boilerplate text
- How to create pages for topics with several different definitions
- How to rename (move) a page
- How to delete pages/images/categories
- How to link together Wikipedia articles in different languages
- How to link to sister projects
- How to revert a page to an earlier version
- How to edit an article so long that you can't edit
- How to edit with an external editor
- How to edit mathematical formulae using TeX
- How to produce graphics for pages
- How to protect/unprotect pages (sysops only)
Information and resources for contributors
- Frequently-asked questions.
- Policies and guidelines for contributors.
- Glossary of common Wikipedia terms.
- Style and How-to Directory.
- Wikipedia's How to for a full list of help topics.
- How to write a great article.
- Public domain resources.
- Manual of style.
- Contributing to articles outside your native language.
- WikiProjects, writing and style guidelines for specific disciplines.
- Topical index, a collection of links to pages that are useful to "doing things" in Wikipedia.
- Resolving disputes.
- Help desk for newcomers with questions about Wikipedia or editing.
- General Complaints for things in general (that is, a problem on more than one page) that could be fixed or made better.
- Village pump is the place for technical and policy issues.
- Reference desk, request an article or information. See also Requested articles.
Getting in touch
- Contact us
- Wikipedia mailing lists
- Chat with other users on IRC
- Bug reports and feature requests
- Meta ConRunner, a site that works alongside the main ConRunner project. Here you can post essays and discussions about topics related to ConRunner.
- Contingency page for when the main ConRunner server is down